- B.S.- Education, Towson University
- M.Ed.- Counseling, Loyola College
Personal Trainer/Health Coach
In addition to owning Baydog CrossFit with her husband, John, Nicole is a Professor at Anne Arundel Community College and teaches for the Health, Fitness and Exercise Studies department. Nicole believes that exercise is medicine for our mind and body. She values the community of CrossFit members at Baydog that help support each other to grow in their health and wellness. Nicole and John have 3 children and enjoy spending time outdoors.
- American Council on Exercise Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise Health Coach
- American Council on Exercise Group Fitness Instructor
- American Council on Exercise Sports Conditioning Specialist