Personal Trainer/Health Coach
Nicole, her husband John, and their family of business partners are the proud owners of Baydog CrossFit located in Severna Park, MD. She is a Professor at Anne Arundel Community College and teaches for the Health, Fitness and Exercise Studies department. Nicole believes that exercise is medicine for our mind and body and values the community of CrossFit members at Baydog that support each other to grow in every dimension of wellness. Nicole and John have 3 children and enjoy spending time outdoors.
She holds a B.S. in Education and a M.Ed. in Counseling.
Her additional certifications include:
American Council on Exercise Personal Trainer, Health Coach, Group Fitness Instructor and Sports Conditioning Specialist
For additional health coaching support, email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
- American Council on Exercise Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise Health Coach
- American Council on Exercise Group Fitness Instructor
- American Council on Exercise Sports Conditioning Specialist
- B.S.- Education, Towson University
- M.Ed.- Counseling, Loyola College